Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rua do Loreto

This is Rua do Loreto, just next to the Camões Square (on the left). To the right there’s Bairro Alto, one the most animated districts of the Lisbon night with lots of great restaurants (with or without Fado) and Bars for every taste.


See it in Google Maps

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

Carlos, very nice composition - the wires add an interesting touch.
I think it is best viewed enlarged.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

OK, let's play a little guessing game here:
It was 10 o'clock on Sunday morning...am I correct?
Re. Mat Alfredo da Costa, me too Fontes Pereira de Melo, oppos. Eddie 7º.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home