Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lunar Eclipse

This night the Moon passed through the Earth's shadow creating a Lunar Eclipse. It was fully visible here in Portugal (as in the rest of Europe) and will be partly visible over eastern Americas.
The next Lunar Eclipse will occur this year on the 28th August.

Beautifull sequence taken in Riad (Saudi Arabia) and posted by Publico newspaper

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

Nice shot - you have a strong flash :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

Hey Carlos! VERY NICE!

Amazing color...and if you wanna see some other neat shots, go check out Mark's series at...

tauntondailyphoto.blogspot.com

But don't tell him I sent you!
;)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

LOL Paul! Isn't he hilarious Carlos? ;)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Analía said...

Hello Carlos, how have you been? I loved the lunar eclipse, romantic isn't it? Though in many places could be taken as something scary.
I hope eveerything is ok with you.
Please take care and come to visit some day.
xoxo Ani

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Carlos...I believe you! ;)

Thanks!
=)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

It's great that you were able to capture it, so beautiful! I didn't know there is going to be another one in August. Well, can't miss it!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Greetings Carlos, this is my first visit to your site. Missed the chance to visit Portugal when we were in Barcelona, France & UK so I intend to enjoy Lisbon through you :D

6:23 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Oi Carlos, estou passando só para agradecer mais uma vez seu email e o link para as fotos. Foi um prazer vê-las e também achei bonitinho o fato de você guardar souvenirs dos lugares que visita, eu também faço isso! Também tenho guardado o bilhete para a Torre Eiffel!!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Carlos, where has my comment gone? It was here a week ago!!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Carlos!

Where did my new house and sports car go? I SWEAR they were right here LAST nite!?! LOL! HEY! What's new?

Paul's gonna send you my other email! Not sure why I didn't get anything to my Yahoo one...hmmmmmmmmmmmm....strange!
;)xo

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home