Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Déjà Vu

According to Wikipedia, the term déjà vu describes the experience of feeling that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously. Well… not entirely new in this case…


The Christmas Tree in Praça do Comércio



Praça da Figueira this time colder and without the
nice Spanish tourists



Rossio once again and the small fountain (?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

A retired American baseball player who loves to mutilate english, calls it "Deja Vu all over again."
Yogi Berra

12:11 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh, the castle on top of the hill is sooo romantic. Have a great Christmas, Carlos.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Nikon said...

Happy New Year Carlos.
Paul

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home