Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Praça de Figueira

Two nice Spanish tourists coming from nowhere and fooling around with the “photographer” in an end summer night at Praça da Figueira.

3 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Different view, just thanks to las chicas españolas!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eu é que necessito de um comentário a este post

João Proença

1:40 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Hi Carlos...Me again! =) I was just scrolling down thru your archives and this shot caught my eye...looks like you all had fun with THIS one! And thanks for the comment...I take it you approve of my new "do?" ;)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home