Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Water Gardens & Camões Theater

The Water Gardens are one of the most pleasant spots in Parque das Nações (where the World-Wide Exhibition of Lisbon 1998 took place). The beautiful girl in the black dress is in a shooting session (with a real photographer). The big blue building in the back is the rear of the Camões Theater. It was built for the Expo98 and is now the Portuguese Symphonic Orchestra home.





ps: Perhaps I’m speaking too much. The real picture should be this with the caption "Beautiful girl in shooting session at Water Gardens."

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

Great composition and color composition.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Ora bem, that inset (the link 'this')WOW!!! Now it really works. I was having trouble SEEING the girl in the wide picture. But it's such a radical transformation in the close-up that now there are 2 different narratives. And now I like them both! Go for more like these, terrific!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home