Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Miradouro da Graça

This is a view from Miradouro da Graça right in the heart of the Graça district. This district was created after the 1755 earthquake with the extinction of the Santo André and Santa Marinha districts
The picture was taken last September while the second edition of the Luzboa Light Biennale was taking place, so some colored streets are noticeable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

My Friend, hey there!
The Luzboa effect is a bonus. One thing puzzles me though. I have looked hard at the background, the horizon, and it seems altered from the view I know. Like, where's Cristo Rei and the bridge? I don't think it is because you have gone so wide angle. No matter, what a joy that place is, any time, any season when the weather is good! And the journey to and from it only adds to the magic.

7:49 PM  
Blogger José Carvalho said...

Amazing. It's the perfect word for this shot...

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home