Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Look up to the sky

The Lisbon city council organized, for the second year, the Mundial de Pirotecnia. This time at the Marina of Parque das Nações, Italy, Germany and United States of America had shown us their fireworks. Portugal (off competition) closed the show last Saturday. The winner of the competition was Germany that succeeded France, the winner of the first edition against Spain and Japan.





2 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

Great pics, Carlos, the exposures must have been tricky. Nice job.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice shots of the show, Carlos. And the competition sounds like a fun idea. I have not ever been to one.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home