Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Praça dos Restauradores

Restauradores Square, along with Rossio, is the heart of the city downtown. A few days ago, I went there and found this CTT ad about their campaign "Descubra um novo mundo" (Discover a new world) very curious. CTT is the Portuguese postal service company.



See it in Google Maps

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

That's a great shot, Carlos (especially enlarged).
I like the ad - it's very different.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Carlos, Im going to visit Lisbon in May -june and your blog is absolutely beautiful, interesting and fun . I'm looking forward very much to exploring Portugal. thanks!
Joe
Montreal

9:15 PM  
Blogger Carlos Caetano said...

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately haven't had much time to update it lately. The passion for Lisbon took me to a new project: A small apartment to rent for 3 people right in historical center of Lisbon (300 meters from the Castle), so if you need a cozy and cheap place to stay just email me (cml.caetano@gmail.com) and I'll send you the HomeAway link so you can take a look.

Best,
Carlos

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home