Lisbon Weekly Photo

The idea came up after visiting several “DailyPhoto” sites, particularly the one from Paris, which is my other favorite city. Since LisbonDailyPhoto was getting posts very irregularly, I decided to create this place. Although my skills and my Exilim Z110 are very limited, I hope to deserve your visit. Please leave your comments (any comments) so I can improve.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer: Day 1

After a long absence, I'd like to celebrate the summer very beginning with a picture I took today with my cell phone in one of my favorite places: Praia da Torre

If work allows it, I'll try to update more often.



See it in Google Maps
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Nikon said...

It looks like a good place to be after what you said about the heat!
I haven't been to the beach yet - & we are surrounded by great beaches ( & chilly water!).
I hope that work slows down for you & you can get in some vacation time.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Helen mdk said...

It seems to be a very nice beach :D But there are soooo many people.

=)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jay Taber said...

welcome back

8:11 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Paul,
Yes, it’s indeed a good place to be... also brings back youth memories :)

Cinderelen,
Nice to see you around. It’s very crowded cause in the shore between Lisbon and Cascais (about 30Km) there are more than 350.000 people and since the vacations haven’t really started everyone stays in the neighborhood.

Spartacus,
Thanks and welcome back too.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home